Newbie questions

bbc680

Newbie questions

Post by bbc680 »

Hi folks, first, let me say thank you to everybody for the huge progress that's been made. It's interesting to see the various approaches to solve the same problem. My situation is 65 YO PWP diagnosed 5 years ago, but like many I believe I've been dealing with this for perhaps 30 years. Like all of you I don't want to wait for the commercial solution while my PD progresses. So my first question is how do I get involved? I can solder, though it's a challenge for all of us and do have some practical experience with building amplifiers, etc. I have access to a very good 3D printer that uses carbon reinforced material, very strong (though not needed for our purposes). I guess what I'm looking for is a mentor of sorts whose brain I could occasionally pick.
Number 2 question: does "full effect" in the results mean you are seeing the same results as Tass? Thanks in advance! I would be happy to chip in monetarily as well as testing. Not sure what else I have to offer.
watia

Re: Newbie questions

Post by watia »

Hi,
Welcome to the group! I've been very inspired as well and am planning to build up the gloves as described by Eric T and the admin of this board. But in the interests of helping my father as soon as possible (about 7 years diagnosed and was really starting to go downhill as the Sinemet was losing its effectiveness), I first built a "PD Buzzboard" (just go to youtube and type PD Buzzboard) because it is very quick and easy to build and is described on the youtube channel so clearly that a novice can build it. It has definitely helped him a great deal as he now gets dressed faster, walks better, and feels better (it's been about 3 weeks now using it twice a day for 1 hour). The results have really inspired me to push for a more similar embodiment of Tass' gloves to get as much improvement as possible. I've also recently read about mega-dosing on vitamin B1 which looks very interesting, and perhaps the combination of the two therapies could be even more effective. Finally, there is a device available in the UK and EU (not licensed yet for the US) that looks interesting that you put on your sternum and it vibrates on cue--the results look quite impressive (https://charconeurotech.com/). I wonder if we could build a similar device until it is available in the US? If you know someone in Europe it may be possible to get it sent to you as well.

Best of luck on your journey--I wish there was a way we could purchase one of these devices that the community is building, I'd be very happy to pay a premium for someone's efforts in order to get a device faster. Does anyone have any ideas on how that could happen without violating patents or FDA laws?
bbc680

Post by bbc680 »

Thanks, Watia. Spent several hours poring over the PD Buzzboard videos, now have more questions than ever, so I sent them an email. On B1, give it a shot, I've been taking massive doses for several years now and I'm still feeling pretty good.
bbc680

Post by bbc680 »

Hi folks, I'm expecting my big order of buzzbomb parts from amazon and digikey, so I'm hoping to start construction next week. I ordered parts to try both types of gloves he shows. I would like to document as I go along in the hope that more info is more betterer. Should I just add a new topic under the buzzbomb heading or a separate new topics for my posts? thx!
bbadm
Site Admin

Post by bbadm »

bbc680 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:54 pm So my first question is how do I get involved? I can solder, though it's a challenge for all of us and do have some practical experience with building amplifiers, etc. I have access to a very good 3D printer that uses carbon reinforced material, very strong (though not needed for our purposes). I guess what I'm looking for is a mentor of sorts whose brain I could occasionally pick.
There is not yet a formal best practice procedure, nor dedicated mentors are yet available to guide you.
Once we will come to that stage.
So it's trial and error at this stage, and share failures and successes, so you learn from it and from each other and come naturally to a best practice.
So follow your intuition and start somewhere, like you're doing. Ask questions here and share your experience. Together we will get there!
Eric_T announced today a ‘dramatic improvement’ of one of the patients treated with his device. So things are moving!
bbc680 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:54 pm Number 2 question: does "full effect" in the results mean you are seeing the same results as Tass? Thanks in advance! I would be happy to chip in monetarily as well as testing. Not sure what else I have to offer.
The “full effect” field in the sheet is not trustworthy yet. We are updating the sheet.
bbadm
Site Admin

Post by bbadm »

bbc680 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:46 am Should I just add a new topic under the buzzbomb heading or a separate new topics for my posts? thx!
If you make a one-to-one copy of the device of Pdbuzzboard, then mingle your comments, findings and questions under his heading.
If you plan to make alterations to his device, then start a new to topic.

Return to “Suggestions for a new topic / categories”